*[[___ welcomee `-//* red and yellow and pink and green purple and orange and blue I can sing a rainbow sing a rainbow sing a rainbow too listen with your eyes listen with your ears and sing everything you see I can sing a rainbow sing a rainbow sing along with me red and yellow and pink and green purple and orange and blue I can sing a rainbow sing a rainbow sing a rainbow too ((:
`` its my lifee. [#] `-
Sunday, June 18, 2006 WORLD CUP FEVER!!!! Recently, I've been following WC although im not a soccer fan. LOL. Have been betting on it but so far only won once. So sad. So far damage = $17.50 So suay one lor. Bet this come out that. Bet that come out this. And i realised that everytime go bet with corn, sure lose. =.=" So next time, when im betting, NO CORN! I see him bet i also scared sia. Everytime, $200, $500, $1000. Then win liao, hao lian to me! ARGHHHHHHH Tonight, lose again. Stupid KOREA never score 2 goals. Hai wo lose money! Enough of WC. Move on to what's happening recently.... Recently, hang out with kwee and some other sec sch friends quite often. Pretty fun but sometimes can be quite boring. I found that the guys esp are still quite childish lor. The way they talked, is so different from those guys i know at poly or outside. But contact back with some of them also good la. Get to know how's everyone now. But some really shocking lor! Examples: CORN getting engaged this year. Huimei getting married this year. EngSeng and YouYong together. All so fast sia. I not even attached. =.=" Time passes so fast. So many things have changed. HAIZ. Went to job interview at SP on friday. Was so ganchiongs and decided to find someone to acc me. Bobians, cannot find anyone. So i asked CORN to acc me. Who knows he asked JH along. =.=" But not too bad la. At least i not so ganchiongs. They very good, take cab send me home because i complained that my feet hurts so much as im wearing heels. GOSH! I hope i can be selected for the position though, but seems hard. =( Today is father's day. Went to GWC to find daddy with mummy, bro and sis as daddy was renovating a shop at GWC. The journey was so long lor. And im feeling so damn tired because i was so happy that i won USA vs ITALY match until cant sleep. LOL After went out with Kwee and guys because they wanted to celebrate JH's birthday. They went to Jalan Kayu to eat and I BLOODY HATE THAT PLACE!!! BECAUSE THERE'S ALOT OF AGGRESSIVE CATS!!!! THE LAST TIME I WENT WITH THEM, THE CATS WERE PRACTICALLY CHASING EACH OTHER AND SO SUAY! THEY BRUSH THOUGH MY LEGS AND I WAS SO DAMN SCARED!!! THIS TIME I SAW CATS AGAIN WHEN I ARRIVED THERE. I WAS REALLY LIKE A BABY WHINING. HAIYO SO THROW FACE! BUT I REALLY VERY SCARED. SO I JUST WALKED AWAY AND DIE ALSO DONT WANT TO GO BACK.. SO PAISEH. IN THE END STILL WENT BACK AFTER KWEE AND CORN LOR-SO-ING. WE(KWEE, CORN, KAI, LIONG, HONG AND ME) TALKED ALOT WHILE EATING. AFTER THAT WE WENT BACK SK TO CUT CAKE. ALSO ABIT BORING. WANTED TO GO HOME SO MUCH AS IM SO DAMN TIRED. FINALLY IT'S TIME TO GO HOME, JH INSISTED TO SEND ME HOME. I WAS LIKE EH. FASTER ANYHOW SAYS MY FREN SENDING ME HOME. WHO KNOWS I WALKED HALFWAY, KANNA CAUGHT BY THEM. AND HE WALKED ME HOME AND I WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH GARY. LOL. THEN LIKE SO PAISEH LOR. ANYWAY, WE EXCHANGED GOODBYES AND I FASTER WENT UP LIAO. TML HE GOING TO HIS UNIT THINK WE WONT SEE EACH OTHER SO OFTEN. PHEW~ This is the 11th day Graydon in NS. Kinda miss him. Like machiam so many days never talk to him le. He said he is sick. Abit worried for him sia. Gtg sleep. Update again. P.S. Should i buy tml matches??? [x] im not perfect either ((://* 2:28 PM
*[[____ aboutt ((: `-//*
the lover [x] Lynn [x] TP Grad [x] 19 [x] 0711 [x] lynn.angel@gmail.com her loves [x] my family [x] my friends [x] shopping [x] singing [x] cooking [x] gossiping [x] be a nosey [x] greens and pinks [x] MAC [x] Abercrombie [x] dressing up [x] admiring at my cosmetics [x] being vain [x] soya bean milk [x] foruming her wishes [x] 40kg weight [x] 10 hours of sleep [x] a happy family [x] [x] MAC Lure collection [x] MAC Sweetiecake Collection [x] Niu Er Skincare [x] Harmony [x] happy *[[____ tagg ((: `-//*
*[[____ what i'm waiting in my mail `-//* From: TW Cutie Fashion Organiser: Sgspree @ liangbeached Items: Red polka dots dress Status: Shipped! From: TW Auctions Organiser: LD Items: Chloe Red Lock Bag Status: Cancelled! From: Niu Er Website (Spree 3 Part 2) Organiser: LF Items: 3 items Status: Arrived! From: Niu Er Website (Spree 4) Organiser: LF Items: Red Wine Pure Essence Status: Awaiting to be shipped From: MUA Organiser: Me! Items: Surprise package! But no more NARS Angelika SOBS Status: Shipped! From: Walgreens Organiser: LJ Items: 1 WnW bronzer, 1 Jane blush, 1 Milani blush, 2 Milani eyeshadows Status: Awaiting for them to reach vPost From: Amegus Organiser: LJ Items: White earrings Status: Awaiting for stocks to come From: TW Cutie Fashion Organiser: E-buzz Items: Red Polka Dots Top Status: Awaiting for stocks to come From: Joyce Shop Organiser: Sgspree @ liangbeached Items: Green Polka Dots Dress Status: Awaiting for stocks to come From: Sweet Scents Organiser: Me! Items: 15 shades Status: Shipped! From: TW Rose masks Organiser: Me! Items: 10 items Status: - From: PG Mall Spree Organiser: Joey Items: 2 items Status: ORDERED From: ULTA Organiser: Joey Items: 5 items Status: ORDERED From: Japan CP Organiser: Me! Items: 3 items Status: ORDERED + PAID
*[[____ draw with me! ((: `-//*
|