*[[___ welcomee `-//*
red and yellow and pink and green
purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
sing a rainbow
sing a rainbow too
listen with your eyes
listen with your ears
and sing everything you see
I can sing a rainbow
sing a rainbow
sing along with me
red and yellow and pink and green
purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
sing a rainbow
sing a rainbow too ((:
`` its my lifee. [#] `-
I'm feeling like a piece of shit now. Restless.
Actually need to go bai nian today.
But dont know why end up slacking whole day whole day.
Dont really have the mood to do anything.
I tried so hard not to think about it again.
But i really cant.
Tears will start to flow down my cheeks.
Tomorrow is a new start of the month.
I will try not to think anymore and start afresh.
I think im going to delete all our pics and return him everything.
I know it's abit unnecessary but i just will feel very sad when i saw these things.
Just feel like hiberating myself up in my room for very very long time.
But i still got loads of incomplete assignments and tml still need to work.
I've blocked and deleted him off msn.
Is abit childish but this is the first step for me to slowly forget him.
I guess 4 months is still not as bad as compared to my cousin's one.
7 years!!!
Haiz.
Okie. Enough of these sad sad things.
I'm okie now!
Just now im quite bored. Then went to surf LD and CC.
Saw the Majolica Marjoca range from Shiseido so nice sia.
Feel like getting the customised eyeshadows so much from adambeauty.
But eeeks! The shade i want is currently OOS.
Saw the Trio eyeshadows too. Quite nice only.
But when i go look at CC.
Wow!! The ETOD made by a girl is super chio!
I want all of them!!

See how pretty they are!!
Think im going to hit on them soon!
And perhaps some eyeshadow singles too!
Going to play mahjong already!
Continue tml.
[x] im not perfect either ((://*
10:05 AM
alwayysbyyourrsiide`-//*
*[[____ aboutt ((: `-//*
the lover
[x] Lynn
[x] TP Grad
[x] 19
[x] 0711
[x] lynn.angel@gmail.com
her loves
[x] my family
[x] my friends
[x] shopping
[x] singing
[x] cooking
[x] gossiping
[x] be a nosey
[x] greens and pinks
[x] MAC
[x] Abercrombie
[x] dressing up
[x] admiring at my cosmetics
[x] being vain
[x] soya bean milk
[x] foruming
her wishes
[x] 40kg weight
[x] 10 hours of sleep
[x] a happy family
[x] MAC Sundressing collection
[x] MAC Lure collection
[x] MAC Sweetiecake Collection
[x] Niu Er Skincare
[x] Harmony
[x] happy
*[[____ what i'm waiting in my mail `-//*
From: TW Cutie Fashion
Organiser: Sgspree @ liangbeached
Items: Red polka dots dress
Status: Shipped!
From: TW Auctions
Organiser: LD
Items: Chloe Red Lock Bag
Status: Cancelled!
From: Niu Er Website (Spree 3 Part 2)
Organiser: LF
Items: 3 items
Status: Arrived!
From: Niu Er Website (Spree 4)
Organiser: LF
Items: Red Wine Pure Essence
Status: Awaiting to be shipped
From: MUA
Organiser: Me!
Items: Surprise package! But no more NARS Angelika SOBS
Status: Shipped!
From: Walgreens
Organiser: LJ
Items: 1 WnW bronzer, 1 Jane blush, 1 Milani blush, 2 Milani eyeshadows
Status: Awaiting for them to reach vPost
From: Amegus
Organiser: LJ
Items: White earrings
Status: Awaiting for stocks to come
From: TW Cutie Fashion
Organiser: E-buzz
Items: Red Polka Dots Top
Status: Awaiting for stocks to come
From: Joyce Shop
Organiser: Sgspree @ liangbeached
Items: Green Polka Dots Dress
Status: Awaiting for stocks to come
From: Sweet Scents
Organiser: Me!
Items: 15 shades
Status: Shipped!
From: TW Rose masks
Organiser: Me!
Items: 10 items
Status: -
From: PG Mall Spree
Organiser: Joey
Items: 2 items
Status: ORDERED
From: ULTA
Organiser: Joey
Items: 5 items
Status: ORDERED
From: Japan CP
Organiser: Me!
Items: 3 items
Status: ORDERED + PAID
|